quinta-feira, 25 de março de 2010

Why is it so hard to choose?



It's been more than a month that I'm trying to decide if I continue with the same cell phone operator or if I change to a new one, plus I also need to decide if I continue with a pre-paid phone or if I start having a post-paid one. But it's so hard to choose!

First, because there are thousands of details, such as the amount charged by minute, the value of each message sent, how much you pay every month in their plans, how much it is to access your voice messages, what kind of promotions they have, if they offer a new cell phone for free or with a discount...

Second, and worst, it seems that every time I go to a store (from the same operator, sometimes even the same shop), they tell me different things! Or they employees have no idea what they are talking about or they really lie to you! It's amazing! I got different information from almost every store I went! Some people tell you the value per minute is R$ 1,04, others say its R$ 1,15, some say those package of messages are deducted from the monthly value you pay, others that it's an additional service and, therefore, you need to pay more for that, some say you have a bonus to call to landlines as much as you want, others say that this bonus is limited to 10% of the amount... I repeat, these different pieces of information were obtained in shops from the same operators!


Finally, I was trying to save money by having the same operator than most of the people I usually call to, so as to enjoy those promotions like "call for free", but it seems that half prefer operator A, half prefer Operator B, and I guess I'll end up with Operator C...