segunda-feira, 15 de março de 2010

Just to catch up

Almost a week without writing, so sorry! What happens is that, for the first time in my life, I got a book to translate! So, I'm kinda busy all these weeks (and will still be for a month), but that's not an excuse not to write, I know that...
This book is about the Maya's prophecies for 2012, I just hope I don't end up believing the world is gonna end in 2 years!
Besides, I started studying French, I had just the first class, today it'll be the second, but it's nice so far.
I also have a piece to write for a magazine this week (and I'm depending on some people who need to give me interviews) and, obviously, I have lots of classes to give.
Again, let's make a deal, I try to write here more often and, if you are my student, you try to keep your homework updated, done?