terça-feira, 11 de agosto de 2009

Workshops

This week I'll present again my workshop about Business English at Seven Idiomas and next week I'll present another workshop, also about English, at Projeto Ampliar. I've already commented here about this project, which offers free courses and lectures to students from public schools in the region of Lapa, in São Paulo.
This year this is going to be my third lecture there, the first one was about "Marketing Pessoal", the second one was a "Oficina de Português" and now I prepared a kind of "sensibilização para o Inglês", I mean, I intend to show that these students can also learn English and that they probably already know many words in this language, as we are surrounded by English.
These workshops at Projeto Ampliar are a volunteer work and if you'd like to know more about it, and maybe even present a workshop there, just talk to me!