terça-feira, 11 de agosto de 2009

200 posts!


This is my 200th post on the blog! The 100th post "passou batido", I don't even remember which one it was, but from now on I decided to keep a record. After celebrating the six months of the blog, in July, now it's time to celebrate this new achievement.
When I started the blog, I had no idea of how long I would keep it, how often I would be able to update it and, worse of all, how many people would read it. Now, after seven months, the blog has had more than 2.800 visits!
Unfortunately I can't update it every day, but I try to do it twice or three times a week or, at least, when I update it I include more than one post at the same time. And I have no intention of quitting.
What's your opinion about the blog? What else would you like me to write about? Give your suggestions!