segunda-feira, 30 de novembro de 2009

Modern Times - Lack of time II

Have you watched that scene in Modern Times, where Chaplin works so much at the factory that the starts screwing/unscrewing all kinds of things? Well, I may not have reached that level, but I guess I'm a 'bit' tired, as I scheduled two classes at the same time in two different places with two different students! Besides, I was sending an email to two friends to decide on a birthday present for another friend of us, but I sent it to the person who's getting the gift!
Am I going crazy? Just because I have five groups in one school (including a Spanish one), a private student and I also teach in five different companies, besides taking the ICELT (last week, thank God!), Italian classes, writing stories for a magazine, revising magazines for another publisher and keeping this blog?